- APR: 8.99% – 35.99%
- Loan terms: 36 to 60 months
- Loan amounts: $2,000 to $50,000
Overview: Best Egg offers personal loans between $2,000 and $50,000. To qualify for Best Egg’s lowest APR, you’ll need a minimum credit score of 580 and an individual annual income of at least $100,000.
Keep in mind, however, that Best Egg does charge an origination fee (0.99% - 8.99%) that will come out of the total amount of your loan. In addition, this lender doesn’t service consumers in Iowa, Vermont, West Virginia, the District of Columbia or any U.S. Territories.
If you’re approved for a Best Egg personal loan, it may take anywhere from one to three business days for your funds to be deposited.
You can use a Best Egg personal loan for a variety of purposes, including the following:
- Debt consolidation
- Credit card refinancing
- Medical debt
- Home improvement projects
- Moving expenses
- Large expenses (eg. adoption fees, weddings)
You cannot use a Best Egg loan to cover college expenses or purchase securities.
By clicking “See Offers”, you may or may not be matched with any lender mentioned in this article.
Based on your creditworthiness, you may be matched with up to five different lenders in our partner network.
- Minimum credit score: 580
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident living in the U.S.
- Must be of legal age in state of residence
- Must have a valid email
- Must have a personal checking account that can be verified
- Must have a physical address (P.O. boxes not eligible)